Nicole spoke to CelebBuzz about her top 5 beauty must-haves.
1. Bobbi Pins. Yes, Bobbi Pins. As you may have noticed lately, the blue-haired beauty has been wearing her locks slicked back for the most part, and the only way to secure that cute little bun is with a bunch of Bobbi Pins.
2. Clé de Peau Under Eye Concealer. Being a busybody like the rest of us, Nicole says this concealer is her go-to to take care of any dark circles under the eyes.
3. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler. Though she doesn’t typically wear a whole lot of makeup day-to-day, she says this curler (along with the concealer) really brings her eyes alive. (Jessica Alba once said if she doesn’t put on any makeup at all, the one thing she’ll do is curl her lashes).
4. Lucas’ Papaw Lip Ointment. No one wants dry and cracking lips, especially when their voluptuous like Nicole’s. She swears by this Papaw treatment, which also happens to be good for acne, as an eye cream and even third-degree burns!
5. Color Conditioner. So how does she maintain her brightly hued hair? She says her colorist Danny Moon mixes up a combination of conditioner and color so it deposits a little color into her hair each time she conditions it, keeping her locks from fading so fast. She also uses a new, natural shampoo by Davines.