Suave Professionals® Stylist, Jenny Cho shares her tips on how to get Nicole’s look:
1. Start by washing and conditioning hair using the new Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Color Care Shampoo and Conditioner to help maintain vibrant color and control frizz for up to 48 hours.
2. On wet hair, use the Suave Professionals Heat Protection Spray prior to blow drying to help defend against heat damage.
3. Apply Suave Professionals Volumizing Root Boost Spray directly at the roots to provide lift and support for lasting volume.
4. Blow dry hair using a round brush.
5. Section hair to prepare for curling, and spray with Suave Professionals Touchable Finish Lightweight Hold Hairspray.
6. Start at the nape of the neck, and using a two-inch curling iron, begin to wrap one-inch sections of hair around the iron, keeping the clamp open. Leave the ends out of the curl for a more rock-and-roll look.
7. As you curl, make sure to vary the direction of the curls around your head, curling some pieces toward your face and some away from your face. Be sure to curl the hair framing your face away from your face.
8. Apply Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Dry Shampoo all over hair to keep your style refreshed, help extend your blowout and revive volume.
9. Shake out hair and use a drop of the Suave Professionals Keratin Infusion Smooth & Shine Serum to add lustrous shine and frizz control for up to 48 hours. Run fingers through hair for added shine.
10. Finish by misting hair with Suave Professionals Touchable Finish Lightweight Hold Hairspray.