Nicole has just finished her Reddit AMA. Here are all of the questions she answered in case you found it hard to follow. Click here to see all of the Q&As.
I_Lase_You: Hey Nicole! Here’s a Welcome to reddit lase I made for you: (Link). Now for the question: Do you still play the cello, violin, and piano?
RealNicoleRichie: First of all, thank you for this work of art, it’s awesome. And I do not currently play violin and cello, I do play piano, and I’m actually right now, I started taking lessons again because I don’t read music, my dad doesn’t read music and he’s the one who taught me, so I’ve been going by ear my whole life, and so I decided that I wanted to take the steps and learn how to read music and I’m not sure if I’m going to actually use it or not, but I never want to say no to learning more and I think when I was younger, I was probably afraid of it and didn’t necessarily need it, and I don’t know if I do, but I wanted to at least know how.
CBeeGeeBees: Nicole, I’m so happy you are doing an AMA!
How would you sum up Candidly Nicole in one sentence?
What is your favorite Britney song, and why?
Will you ever release an album? I still listen to Dandelion!
Thanks for taking the time to do this. I am a huge fan and I may cry if you answer any of my questions! I have already told everyone I know to watch the show every Thursday night.
RealNicoleRichie: 1) Well, it’s hard to sum it up in one sentence because it is so many different things. If i had to say in one sentence, I would cheat a bit and say “It is a fun peek into the modern challenges of life / a comedy / a show where we’re getting people’s different perspectives / a destination for people who just want to laugh.”
2) that’s a hard one. probably I’m A Slave 4 U, just because I was a little bit older at the time, I was probably 18 and I remember the video being so big, her MTV awards performance being so big, and I Just remember everything at that time just seeming to make a big impact on my life!
3) I would love to. I am doing everything I can to live a balanced life. I don’t ever take on anything unless i can put 100% into it. I love music, I love singing, I love playing piano, right now House of Harlow is where my heart is and where my focus is, and I owe it to my customer to give them my 100% attention.
Nicole spoke to CelebBuzz about her top 5 beauty must-haves.
1. Bobbi Pins. Yes, Bobbi Pins. As you may have noticed lately, the blue-haired beauty has been wearing her locks slicked back for the most part, and the only way to secure that cute little bun is with a bunch of Bobbi Pins.
2. Clé de Peau Under Eye Concealer. Being a busybody like the rest of us, Nicole says this concealer is her go-to to take care of any dark circles under the eyes.
3. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler. Though she doesn’t typically wear a whole lot of makeup day-to-day, she says this curler (along with the concealer) really brings her eyes alive. (Jessica Alba once said if she doesn’t put on any makeup at all, the one thing she’ll do is curl her lashes).
4. Lucas’ Papaw Lip Ointment. No one wants dry and cracking lips, especially when their voluptuous like Nicole’s. She swears by this Papaw treatment, which also happens to be good for acne, as an eye cream and even third-degree burns!
5. Color Conditioner. So how does she maintain her brightly hued hair? She says her colorist Danny Moon mixes up a combination of conditioner and color so it deposits a little color into her hair each time she conditions it, keeping her locks from fading so fast. She also uses a new, natural shampoo by Davines.
Nicole Richie will be answering questions on Reddit later today during an AMA (Ask Me Anything). It will begin at 5/4C!
Buzzfeed posted an article titled “46 Random Things and What Nicole Richie Thinks About Them” which you should definitely check out! Below is a preview, but click here to see the whole thing!
What would be the theme song for your life?
Can’t Touch This by MC Hammer.
@brigimolnar: What’s the best way to seduce your man after long years of being together?
Nicole: a gun.
@nicRichieGreece: ur fav restaurant in LA?
@jakeftharmony: How does it feel going from a webshow to actual tv?
Nicole: Feels exciting, empowering, and a bit moist.
@matthewlos: Who’s your favourite designer?
Nicole: I like to mix high end with vintage. I don’t focus on the designer, I focus on if it’s going to help me express myself.
@JordanDragi: What’s your fav movie? #CandidlyNicole
Nicole: The Neverending Story
@JEREMYDOLCE: When are you going to drop a mixtape? We all know you can rap.
Nicole: You never know, my beats are en fuego.
@HeidiLothringer: Would you have a rap battle with Lionel? PS I love you you’re perfect
Nicole: L-Train’s got nothing on me.
@bigmamawalton: When will we see more of your dance projects???
Nicole: I dance all the time. At home, in the shower; you’re just not invited.
@r_o_w_a_n_: What’s your fave emoji?
@MelindaLynd: If you could go back in history, who would you like to meet?
Nicole: Carl Sagan.
@KelsStockill: What’s your advice for a fashion career?
Nicole: Never stop learning, always be open to advice, and always challenge your own eye.
Nicole Richie shared the top five reasons her upcoming show, Candidly Nicole, is dope. Click here to check out the video on VH1.com. For those who cannot watch it due to being outside of the US, here are the reasons:
There are the top five reasons my show is dope.
5. You’ll think less like a pedestrian and more like a drag queen.
4. Because I was finally able to give my dad the best gift I could; a camera crew.
3. My show’s gonna offer major takeaway. Like do you know what a Cleveland steamer is? I’ll teach you.
2. 90210. I’m just like you. I hit crossroads in my life. And when I do, I think “What Would Brenda Walsh Do?”
1. I get to hang out with my little sister a lot.
So tune in. We’ve got lots to do.
The Candidly Nicole Facebook has announced that Nicole will be doing a Q&A via their Twitter account tomorrow (15/07). Read below for more info!
Start sending us your questions for Nicole Richie using #AskNicole ON TWITTER and she’ll answer them TOMORROW starting at 3/2C on our account, @CandidlyNicole!