House of Harlow 1960 are having a final sale whilst stocks last on selected clothing by giving you 40% off. Head over there now and grab what you can of the chosen final sale products! Don’t be too sad though, when it’s all over we’ll be getting a whole new collection. The new HOH 1960 look book is coming soon! Click here to head over to the store and see what’s on sale!
*Some exclusions may apply. All items reflect promotional pricing. No adjustments to previous purchases. All sale items are final sale.*
Nicole Richie opened up about her marriage on Oprah: Where Are They Now?
“From the second we found out we were going to be parents together, we looked at each other and we said, ‘Okay, both of our parents are divorced. We both have had ups and downs with our parents, and we don’t really have a strong example of what a healthy family life is. But, we’re recognizing that now, so let’s work at it and let’s go through this together as a team,'” Richie explained to Oprah, noting that it’s the “easiest and hardest part” of her marriage.
Don’t miss Nicole Richie on Oprah: Where Are They Now? this Sunday (July 27th) on OWN at 9/8c. Click here to see a short preview (only available to those in the US).
Nicole Richie reflects on her past, shares how she feels about being in the tabloids today and opens up about motherhood in an all-new interview with Oprah. Tune in Sunday, July 27, at 9/8c on OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network).
Nicole Richie brings her unfiltered sense of humour to Candidly Nicole, premiering Tuesday, July 22 at 9E/6P on Canadian TV Channel M3.
During Nicole Richie’s reddit AMA yesterday, she revealed that she will be launching House of Harlow Candles in the fall, as it steps into home space.
“House of Harlow is stepping into the home space, and I will be launching candles in the fall.”
Regarding her writing a third novel, Nicole said “I have an announcement that I will be making very soon.”
I am going to get back into books. I have an announcement that I will be making very soon. But that is coming up very soon!
Nicole has just finished her Reddit AMA. Here are all of the questions she answered in case you found it hard to follow. Click here to see all of the Q&As.
I_Lase_You: Hey Nicole! Here’s a Welcome to reddit lase I made for you: (Link). Now for the question: Do you still play the cello, violin, and piano?
RealNicoleRichie: First of all, thank you for this work of art, it’s awesome. And I do not currently play violin and cello, I do play piano, and I’m actually right now, I started taking lessons again because I don’t read music, my dad doesn’t read music and he’s the one who taught me, so I’ve been going by ear my whole life, and so I decided that I wanted to take the steps and learn how to read music and I’m not sure if I’m going to actually use it or not, but I never want to say no to learning more and I think when I was younger, I was probably afraid of it and didn’t necessarily need it, and I don’t know if I do, but I wanted to at least know how.
CBeeGeeBees: Nicole, I’m so happy you are doing an AMA!
How would you sum up Candidly Nicole in one sentence?
What is your favorite Britney song, and why?
Will you ever release an album? I still listen to Dandelion!
Thanks for taking the time to do this. I am a huge fan and I may cry if you answer any of my questions! I have already told everyone I know to watch the show every Thursday night.
RealNicoleRichie: 1) Well, it’s hard to sum it up in one sentence because it is so many different things. If i had to say in one sentence, I would cheat a bit and say “It is a fun peek into the modern challenges of life / a comedy / a show where we’re getting people’s different perspectives / a destination for people who just want to laugh.”
2) that’s a hard one. probably I’m A Slave 4 U, just because I was a little bit older at the time, I was probably 18 and I remember the video being so big, her MTV awards performance being so big, and I Just remember everything at that time just seeming to make a big impact on my life!
3) I would love to. I am doing everything I can to live a balanced life. I don’t ever take on anything unless i can put 100% into it. I love music, I love singing, I love playing piano, right now House of Harlow is where my heart is and where my focus is, and I owe it to my customer to give them my 100% attention.
Nicole spoke to CelebBuzz about her top 5 beauty must-haves.
1. Bobbi Pins. Yes, Bobbi Pins. As you may have noticed lately, the blue-haired beauty has been wearing her locks slicked back for the most part, and the only way to secure that cute little bun is with a bunch of Bobbi Pins.
2. Clé de Peau Under Eye Concealer. Being a busybody like the rest of us, Nicole says this concealer is her go-to to take care of any dark circles under the eyes.
3. Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler. Though she doesn’t typically wear a whole lot of makeup day-to-day, she says this curler (along with the concealer) really brings her eyes alive. (Jessica Alba once said if she doesn’t put on any makeup at all, the one thing she’ll do is curl her lashes).
4. Lucas’ Papaw Lip Ointment. No one wants dry and cracking lips, especially when their voluptuous like Nicole’s. She swears by this Papaw treatment, which also happens to be good for acne, as an eye cream and even third-degree burns!
5. Color Conditioner. So how does she maintain her brightly hued hair? She says her colorist Danny Moon mixes up a combination of conditioner and color so it deposits a little color into her hair each time she conditions it, keeping her locks from fading so fast. She also uses a new, natural shampoo by Davines.